Membership Conduct and Resignation: Upon acceptance of this application, the applicant agrees to be bound by, and comply with, the Constitution of the Printing Industries Association of Australia. A copy of the Constitution can be found here: https://www.fwc.gov.au/registered-organisations/find-registered-organisations/printing-industries-association-australia
Membership is continuous until a notice of resignation from membership of the Association takes effect;
- Where the member ceases to be eligible to become a member of the Association;
- On the day on which the notice is received by the Association; or
- On the day specified in the notice, which is a day not earlier than the day when the member ceases to be eligible to become a member;
Whichever is later; or
- In any other case:
- At the end of two weeks after the notice is received by the Association; or
- On the day specified in the notice;
Whichever is later.
Disclaimer: The Printing Industries Association of Australia and its employees or contractors will make every effort to provide accurate information and advice to member(s), however it is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
It is the complete responsibility of the member(s) to assess all information and advice and to determine appropriate actions. No responsibility is accepted by the Printing Industries Association of Australia for actions or outcomes undertaken by the member(s).